Payment plans are available for most treatments and procedures. Unexpected or planned. Elective or required. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Knee procedures
- Hip procedures
- Back procedures
- Acid reflux (GERD)
- Hernia repair
- Urinary incontinence
- Menstrual pain relief
- Uterine fibroids
- Sleep disorders
No Fees or Interest
- Our Payment Plan Agreement option provides flexibility and affordability to pay the costs for your hospital visit:
- Zero-interest and an APR of 0% for the life of the plan. No application fees, membership fees or annual dues.
- Monthly payments can be made online or choose to schedule recurring payments from your bank account or credit card
- Ability to select payment day of the month* and no fee for early payoff
- A cash down payment may be required at the time you sign a Payment Plan Agreement
Full details of the plan are provided in the Payment Plan Agreement.
Questions? Please call (833) 850-5053
A Few Details About Payment Plan Agreements
The Payment Plan Agreement is created using an “estimate” of your costs for the hospital visit.** The estimate is based on information provided by your insurance carrier and your physician, and is not a guarantee of what you will be billed or what you will owe. Your estimate will include any copayment, co-insurance, deductible or other amounts estimated to be due from you after any insurance provider(s) have been billed and paid.
*Payment Plan Agreements can be established with a monthly payment due date falling anytime between the 1st and 28th of the month.
**It is impossible to predict the final charges that will result from the services you will receive, and your final bill may be more than the estimate. A number of factors may increase or decrease the final amount that you will owe, such as: the length of time spent in surgery or recovery; specific equipment, supplies and medications required; additional tests required by physician(s); and/or any unusual special care or unexpected conditions or complications.
Payment Plan Agreements cannot be established for physician, laboratory and other services not provided by the hospital that will be billed separately and cannot be paid via the Payment Plan Agreement.