Adult visitors are permitted (18 years of age and above) during the hours of 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM. Critical/Intensive Care Units visitors’ hours are between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM for non-COVID patients.
All visitors must register in the hospital’s main lobby. Masks that cover the nose and mouth must be worn at all times during the visit and any other indicated PPE as deemed necessary by the Nursing Supervisor based on the latest CDC guidelines.
Visitors are welcome to visit as follows:
- Inpatient: One visitor per day
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery & Invasive Procedures: One visitor may stay in the designated waiting area until procedure/surgery is complete. Following procedure/surgery, the inpatient policy will apply if the patient is admitted. If procedure/surgery ends later than 7 PM, the visitor will be permitted to stay until it is complete. Then, he/she will be asked to return when visitation hours open the next day.
- Emergency Room: One visitor per day dependent on patient’s condition. If the patient is admitted, the inpatient visitation policy will apply
- Labor and Delivery: One visitor for the entire stay of the mother. This may include a spouse/partner or a person designated by the patient.
- NICU: Up to two visitors for the duration of the stay. No rotating/alternating visitors for NICU patients.
- Hospice/end-of-life: Two visitors will be permitted
- COVID-19 Positive Patients: No visitors at this time
- Intensive Care, only one (1) visitor is allowed per patient at a time/day.
- Medical-Surgical/Telemetry/Stepdown, only one (1) visitor is allowed per patient at the time/day.
- Emergency Department, no visitor is allowed while the patient remains in the ED.Once a patient is admitted, the above conditions apply.
- Not visit the hospital if pending results of a COVID test or have been diagnosed with COVID in the last 14 days
- Not visit the hospital if living with someone diagnosed with COVID in the last 14 days or currently having respiratory symptoms/illness or leaving with someone under quarantine for COVID
- Only visit if free of any respiratory symptoms/illness
- Have temperature checked upon arrival (must be below 99° F)
- Follow all hospital infection control policies:
- Sanitize hands on arrival, before entering the patient’s room and upon leaving the patient’s room
- Wear mask at all times covering nose and mouth
- Keep a minimum of six feet away from the patient and the staff at all time
- Avoid touching items in the patient’s room/bathroom
- Only visit the patient room; do not visit other areas of the hospital including the cafeteria
- Leave promptly at the end of visiting hours
- Only enter and exit the patient’s room once during their visit
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
Entry and exit is now limited to the main lobby and emergency room only.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.